Btek Carries a wide array of battery chargers for off grid applications.
Please refer to our catalogue for the latest available products.
Truecharge 10i, 20i and 40i (200-250 VAC)
Truecharge multi-stage battery chargers are microprocessor controlled for fast and accurate charging of all deep-cycle batteries. A wide AC input voltage range enables proper delivery of a full three-stage charge, even when charging from less than perfect quality shorepower or generator power.
High Performance, Multi-stage Charging
Truecharge multi-stage battery chargers are microprocessor controlled for fast and accurate charging of all deep-cycle batteries. Built with a wide AC input voltage range, the chargers deliver a full three-stage charge, even when charging from shore power or generator power. All Truecharge battery chargers come with a one-year warranty.
- Three models available: 10 amp, 20 amp and 40 amp DC output
- 10 amp: Single bank charging
- 20 amp/40amp: Dual-bank charging with 2 separate DC positive terminals
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging (bulk/absorption/float)
- Easy battery connection with clip leads (10 amp)
- Settings for flooded (wet) or gel lead-acid batteries
- Wide voltage range operation (200-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Automatic 21-day top-up program
- Lightweight, compact size
- Optional remote LED display panel shows charge current and charger status
- Temperature compensation via selector switch or optional automatic temperature sensor
- Durable and corrosion resistant chassis
- Equalization mode
- Over-temperature shutdown and overload protection
- Non-sparking battery connection
- Transformer isolated for safety and to protect against electrolysis
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short-circuit and surge protection